The transparent noise barrier provides excellent sound insulation while allowing light to penetrate.
PMMA sheets (plexiglass) are incorporated within a steel or aluminium frame.
Can be combined with other types of noise barriers to create a bespoke solution.
- Allows light to penetrate
- Effective and versatile
- High sound insulation
- Available in a range of heights and widths
- Vandal-proof due to high breaking strength
- Relatively short construction time
- Certification: CE in accordance with EN14388: 2005 and GCW2012
- Version with aluminium powder-coated frame in RAL colour of choice
- Sound insulation: BS-EN-ISO-717-1 Rw=32dB, Dlr=30dB (a) EN1793-2 Dlr >25dB (a)
- Maximum construction height: 10m (through stacked panels)
- Panel weight: 20-24kg/m2
- Standard panel width: 3960mm
- Maximum panel height: 2000mm (with W=3960mm)
- Panel thickness: 9cm
- Foundation: vibratory driven foundation pile, onto which a lintel is mounted
- Material: 15mm plastic PMMA sheet (plexiglass)