Andes corten steel cube planters weather to a warm, rustic shade of orange brown. This thin layer of oxidation gives the planter an extra layer of protection against corrosion and provides excellent longevity.
As standard, corten steel containers are delivered in an un-rusted state as the weathering process will take around 4 to 5 months to complete.
Andes planters are also fitted with 15mm-high feet recessed back from the edges raising it off the ground and giving the impression the planter is floating. 90mm legs can be specified as an option to raise the planter higher if required.
- Highly corrosion-resistant
- Long-lasting once weathered
- Includes drainage holes
- Available in bespoke shapes and sizes
- For residential and commercial use
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Free delivery across UK mainland
Dimensions can be found in the product images or download the brochure below.