Stainless steel planters are the ultimate modern plant container, combining metropolitan style with enduring toughness and durability.
IOTA custom manufactures stainless steel planters in any shape or size – from simple geometric shapes, to complex architectural designs. CAD models can also be generated for approval against a design brief.
Four stainless steel options are available, based on two materials and two finishes.
- 304 grade stainless steel is suitable for most environments, and it is the most commonly specified option.
- 316 (marine) grade stainless steel is more expensive, and has a different composition of alloys, which gives higher corrosion-resistance in coastal environments.
- Brushed stainless steel has a muted sheen with a visible grain, and is the most commonly specified option. It is recommended for any environment, including public spaces.
- Mirror polished stainless steel has a reflective surface almost as sharp as a glass mirror, but it is a less forgiving surface, as minor scratches and dents can be visible and is consequently only recommended for residential or light commercial use.
- Stainless steel can also be powder coated, for the ultimate in durability (for example, in an extreme coastal location).
- Height-adjustable feet and recessed wheels
- Internal water reservoir for interior landscaping
- Galvanised liner with lift-out handles for rapid plant changeover
- Lifting brackets or raised base for forklift
- Internal root ball anchors
A quotation can normally be generated within 2-3 days, and production lead-time is typically 4-6 weeks. Bespoke planters are guaranteed for 5 years against manufacturing defect.