The Kokowall® LITE noise barrier has a lightweight construction and high insulation value. It is suitable for private gardens.
Comprises sound-insulating sheet enclosed by a galvanised steel mesh, with the inner side of the screen finished on one side with natural and durable coconut fibres.
Coconut fibres assist the adhesion of various types of climbing plants.
- Durable, economical and environmentally-friendly
- Minimum required construction space: approx. 15-20cm
- High sound insulation and absorption (on coconut side)
- Delivered fully custom-made (width and/or height)
- Can be built by hand (up to 3m high)
- Ideal for allowing plants to grow on surface
- Certification: CE
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Matching Kokowall LITE noise barrier door available
- Maximum construction height: 3m (higher is possible with a different foundation method)
- Sound absorption EN1793-1: Dla = 6dB (a) (on coconut side)
- Sound insulation EN1793-2: Rw=30dB (a)
- Panel weight: 16-20kg/m2
- Maximum panel width: 250cm (with H=200cm)
- Maximum panel height: 250cm (with W=200cm)
- Panel thickness: 5cm
- Foundation: IPE 80-120 poles
- Material: one side coconut tubes and the other side a sound-insulating steel sheet
- Steel frame version: galvanised or powder coated (surcharge)