Aqualife undertakes maintenance projects on a variety of water works, including lakes, ponds, rivers, estuaries, canals, wetlands and reedbeds.
Maintenance programs for lakes and ponds
Aqualife reactive or planned maintenance programs for ponds, lakes and other water works are determined by individual circumstances and budgets.
Maintenance services include:
- Hand clearing of excessive marginal planting
- Hand clearing of invasive plants, blanket weed or duck weed
- Extensive silt and vegetation removal using excavators
- Re-modelling of waterways to ensure the continued enjoyment
- Pump and fountain servicing
- Fish husbandry maintenance packages
Pond and lake repairs
Aqualife is expert at repairing leaks and marginal damage to ponds, lakes and watercourses.
Leaking ponds and collapsed banks can be partially or completed drained as required to effect repairs competently and safely.