The in-house contracting division of AquaticEngineering has many years experience in both dredging and silt pumping using a wide range of conventional and floating long-reach excavators and pumps.
Applications include lakes, ponds, lagoons, quarries, rivers, canals and estuaries.
AquaticEngineering uses a full range of contracting plant equipment. The company specialises in retaining and remediating silts on site.
Advantages of on-site silt remediation:
• Cost effective and low maintenance.
• No transport or landfill costs.
• Sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
• Minimal carbon impact.
• Fewer health and safety issues in public places.
• Increased potential for reedbed creation.
• Newly established reedbeds and margins improve water quality.
• Improved biodiversity through selective aquatic planting.
• AquaticEngineering silt retention systems are made in the UK.