ASF 5009 bollard is manufactured in grade 316 stainless steel as standard, but can also be manufactured in grade 304 stainless steel or indeed mild steel if required.
All ASF stainless steel bollards are manufactured in material from recycled sources
- Paint and polish finishes are to customer specifications.
- All dimensions can be altered to meet site requirements.
- Inner steel cores can be added to increase the bollard's ram raid resistance.
- Lift out sockets, below ground troughs or hinge machanisms can be added to make the bollards removable or fold down.
- The bollards can be adapted to become uprights for post and rail, knee rail or post and panel systems.
- The bollards can have chain eyes added, or be supplied with rails to form barriers.
- The bollards can be adapted to double up as cycle stands, directional finger posts or signage columns.
- Also available in grade 304 stainless steel.