Plantscape’s wooden parklets combine craftmanship and practicality to create a floral hub for public areas to shape a central meeting point and improve the aesthetics of an area.
Parklets can be fully customised in design and layout to produce a bespoke product to meet the specific needs of a site and can have a combination of seating, wheelchair-accessible spaces, recycling and waste storage, and bike rack options.
Parklets have an integral water reservoir which means the plants can be watered once every 7 days, saving time, reducing the amount of water used, and having a positive impact on the environment.
Parklets provide a range of benefits including reducing crime and anti-social behaviour, increasing footfall and improving air quality.
- FSC-approved wood
- Integral 7-day watering recyclable planters
- Fully customisable design and layout
- Can be made accessible for wheelchair users
- Galvanised steel connecting pillars
- Integrated recycling and waste storage
- Interchangeable seat and bike rack configuration
- Available in stained colour of choice