Shelley Signs produces directional bollards in oak, pressure-treated softwood or recycled plastic.
Sizes vary depending on style and the nature of the location, but are typically 10mm square x 1.6m high (600mm below ground; 1m above).
- Weathered or angled tops, usually 1- or 4-way tops
- Routed bands to indicate routes (normally coloured)
- Area for printed waymarker discs (sometimes recessed)
- Logos, numbers, crests routed or printed into the timber
- Generally around 300mm square
- Single-way weathered top
- Tactile sandblasted graphics on the angled top or vertical face – these can be route information or decorative, sandblasted illustrations
- Full-colour printed graphics – eg simple maps or snippets of interpretive information
- Treated softwood is recommended as oak versions are very heavy to handle and install