Sonobe is a very simple seating module designed to enable fluid informal arrangements of public seating to encourage appropriate social interaction and engagement.
This seating is the ideal way to deal with these current socially-distant times. Each unit can be arranged as singles or groups and you can experiment with more social layouts in due course.
- Can be used as a standalone piece or linked together to provide space-defining seating.
- The recessed front allows a convenient place for bag storage whilst sitting.
- Available in a variety of materials including painted and galvanised steel with FSC wooden elements.
- Can be surface-fixed or weighted and placed without fixing, ideally suiting public areas where a minimum of interruption is required.
- Can be used externally or internally.