The STRIPES bench is based on the idea of creating large, solid seats in the urban environment, like ottomans or rafts. There are two primary modules, a rectangle and a semicircle, which can be combined to create benches in all different shapes and sizes. The modules create the illusion of one large bench.
STRIPES modules can be positioned singly or joined together and, where relevant, integrated with an existing or new tree, acting as a tree guard. The modules have free-standing feet, so they are raised off the ground slightly.
- Modular seating system
- Steel details are hot-dip galvanised and designed for long-term use
- Choose from nearly 200 different RAL colours for powder coating
- Available in COR-TEN (Corten) steel
- All screws and fittings are supplied in acid-resistant or stainless steel.
- All timber is PEFC-certified pine from Scandinavia, impregnated with linseed oil
- Hot-dip galvanized and powder-coated standard products with wood can also be supplied with Kebony Radiata®
- Other types of wood are available on request