The Westbrook tree seat is a contemporary and stylish seating solution made from high-quality Naturally Very Durable Hardwood. Its simple, natural appearance and robust construction makes it suitable for a range of external spaces and landscapes.
- Uniformed circular backrest, which can be full or part sloping.
- Materials: stainless steel; corten steel; galvanised mild steel; powder-coated steel
- Surface fixed (SF) or built-in 200mm below ground (BI)
- Armrests; adjustable legs to accommodate tree roots; skirts with access panels; routed text
- Can be fitted with flush lighting underneath to enhance public spaces at night
- Stainless steel ‘trickstoppa’ can be factory- or retro-fitted to deter skateboarders
- Can be configured to any required dimension and radius
- Available straight, curved, circular, pentagon-shaped or C-shaped
- Available in FSC certified hardwood