Zaun is the first company to manufacture a fully integrated vehicle mitigation fence solution. This is the world’s first product to achieve PAS68 V/2500(N1G)/48/ 90:0/0. Designed to mitigate the ever-increasing security risk on sites of critical importance, this zero penetration solution uses leading industry technologies to nullify attack by vehicles.
PAS 68 Multi-Fence combines all the attributes of the standard system, manufactured to meet the stringent quality standards of BS EN 1317 Part 2 (vehicle restraint systems), the blocks are approved for use by the Highways Agency.
The system is ideal for applications such as utility plants as no below-ground foundations are required and it can be used on soft and hard standing.
The system can be supplied with any of Zaun’s security fencing products, giving protection up to 5m in height. Zaun can also incorporate above-ground foundation gates and CCTV columns for use on the system.
Features and benefits
- HVM PAS 68 tested
- Allows for changes in direction and various ground conditions
- Fence heights of up to 5m
- Can be fully integrated with PIDs, CCTV and topping enhancements
- No in-ground pinning or foundations required
- Suitable for permanent or temporary installations
- Available for rental or purchase
- Provides a safe working area - protecting the workforce from vehicles travelling next to the site
- Protection for the travelling public from roadside and site hazards
- Safe and effective separation between opposing traffic streams in contraflows, by preventing 'crossover' accidents, whilst maximising available carriageway width due to low deflections
- Prevention for unauthorised vehicle access to site compounds, forecourts, car parks, fields or other property
- Security barrier for protection against vehicle-borne attacks, ram-raiders etc
- Direction and protection for pedestrians or light vehicles in quarries, airports or other industrial, commercial or public areas