The ACO CivicDrain lightweight channel drainage system is designed for use in applications with light to medium duty traffic such as pedestrian areas and private car parks.
CivicDrain is manufactured from ACO's high strength polymer concrete, Vienite, in 1m lengths with a 100mm wide bore. It is available in three channel depths, which makes it suitable for creating a stepped system if required.
The ACO CivicDrain is supplied with a Heelguard™ black composite grating as standard, fitted with ACO's advanced boltless locking method ACO Drainlock™, and protective galvanised steel edge rails.
- Lightweight channel drainage system
- C 250 load class for light to medium duty traffic
- Used in pedestrian areas and private car parks
- Manufactured from high strength polymer concrete
- 1m lengths with a 100mm wide bore
- 150, 200 and 250mm channel depths
- Heelguard™ black composite grating as standard
- Sump and gully units to provide connection to underground drainage networks
- Foul air traps
- Universal endcaps for closing or outlet connection to 100mm PVC-U pipes.
The ACO CivicDrain is CE marked and certified to BS EN 1433:2002 to Load Class C 250. It can handle pedestrians, light private vehicles and slow moving commercial vehicles.