Chain link systems
Chain link sports fencing is suitable for light impact sports, including tennis courts.
The top rail stops sagging of the netting, with a tension wire running along the fence line to keep the chain link taut.
• Hollow tubular construction
• Top rail as standard to prevent sagging
• Intermediate bracing rail for corner panels
• Tubular construction for rigidity and ease of installation
• Wide range of webbing and mesh types available to suit different applications
• Universal frame for various applications from tennis and basketball courts to cricket practice nets
• Post tops can be adapted with extensions for anti-scale enhancements
• Matching gates available
• Post and rails galvanised to BS EN 1461 as standard
• Galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438 in one of our standard colours at extra cost
• Powder coated to any other BS or RAL colours to special order