Chain link sports fencing is suitable for light impact sports, including tennis courts.
The top rail stops sagging of the netting, with a tension wire running along the fence line to keep the chain link taut.
- Hollow tubular construction
- Top rail as standard to prevent sagging
- Intermediate bracing rail for corner panels
- Tubular construction for rigidity and ease of installation
- Wide range of webbing and mesh types available to suit different applications
- Universal frame for various applications from tennis and basketball courts to cricket practice nets
- Post tops can be adapted with extensions for anti-scale enhancements
- Matching gates available
- Post and rails galvanised to BS EN 1461 as standard
- Galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438 in one of our standard colours at extra cost
- Powder coated to any other BS or RAL colours to special order