Elite manufactures the Vee™ interlocking concrete block which locks together both horizontally and vertically.
Originally designed to provide radiation shielding, the Vee™ interlocking block is an extremely versatile product that will excel in the most demanding of applications. The blocks interlock with each other using a unique ‘V’ system along the base, sides and top giving incredible strength and stability.
No special foundations are required, just firm and level ground or a concrete pad.
- Flood barriers
- Sea defence
- Radiation shielding
- Grain storage
- Soil / aggregate bay walls
- Waste and recycling bays
- Silage clamps
- Earth retention
- Security barriers
- Traffic calming
All blocks measure 610mm square in cross section, but vary in length.
B1 blocks are the standard type of block and are identified by having a V-shaped groove (female) on the bottom and one end of the block, and V-shaped projections (male) on the top and opposite end of the block. The direction of build is the direction in which the male projections should be pointing when assembling the wall.
B2 blocks are identical to B1 blocks with the exception that the male projection on the end of the block has been removed leaving a flat surface.
The blocks are used to butt up to blocks which are at 90 degrees to the direction of build. They are also used at the end of walls to produce a smooth finish to the wall.
Sizes (l x w x h)
- B1-610 610 x 610 x 610; 533kg
- B1-915 915 x 610 x 610; 800kg
- B1-1220 1220 x 610 x 610; 1067kg
- B1-1525 1525 x 610 x 610; 1333kg
- B1-1830 1830 x 610 x 610; 1600kg
- B2-610 610 x 610 x 610; 533kg
- B2-915 915 x 610 x 610; 800kg
- B2-1220 1220 x 610 x 610; 1067kg
- B2-1525 1525 x 610 x 610; 1333kg
- B2-1830 1830 x 610 x 610; 1600kg
- C1-1525 1525 x 610 x 610; 1333kg
- C2-1525 1525 x 610 x 610; 1333kg
- T2-1525 1525 x 610 x 610; 1333kg
- FB-610 610 x 610 x 610; 533kg
- FB-915 915 x 610 x 610; 800kg
- FB-1220 1220 x 610 x 610; 1067kg
- FB-1525 1525 x 610 x 610; 1333kg
- FB-1830 1830 x 610 x 610; 1600kg
- HB-610 610 x 610 x 305; 266kg
- HB-915 915 x 610 x 305; 400kg
- HB-1220 1220 x 610 x 305; 533kg
- HB-1525 1525 x 610 x 305; 666kg
- HB-1830 1830 x 610 x 305; 800kg