ACO S Range is a channel drainage system designed to provide efficient removal of surface water in heavy-duty applications.
Manufactured from Vienite, ACO high-strength recycled polymer concrete, ACO S Range is a tough channel drainage system with excellent chemical resistance.
Integral cast iron edge rails provide maximum protection for the channel body.
S Range system is available in four widths: 100, 150, 200 and 300mm.
Constant and sloping depth channel options for optimum performance and system design.
ACO S100 system has a choice of slotted, Heelguard™, intercept and solid cover ductile iron gratings to cater for a wide variety of applications.
ACO S150, S200 and S300 systems are supplied with slotted ductile iron gratings.
All ACO S Range gratings come complete with bolts to ensure gratings can be locked and accessed when required.
Load Class F900 certified
The system is fully certified to BS EN 1433: 2002 up to and including Load Class F 900 applications - suitable for extremely high wheel loads including ports, docks and aircraft pavements.
- Traditional channel and grating drainage system
- Four channel widths: 100, 150, 200 and 300mm
- Manufactured from strong, lightweight recycled material
- Integral cast iron edge rails provide maximum strength and protection for channel body
- Constant and sloping depth channels available
- Interconnecting channel end detail to aid alignment during installation
- Channel units have base knockouts for connection to Ø110mm (S100), Ø160mm (S150 and S200) and Ø200mm (S300) U-PVC pipes
- Fully certified to BS EN 1433: 2002 Load Class F 900
- Strong and robust design for demanding heavy-duty applications
- Suitable for heavy-duty applications including aircraft pavements, ports and docks
- Cast-in iron edge rails and heavy-duty gratings improve the inherent strength of the system
- ACO S100 has a choice of slotted, heelguard, intercept and solid cover gratings
- All gratings come complete with locking bolts
- Caters for a wide variety of catchment depths and hydraulic capacities
- Sump and gully outlets available for connection to underground drainage