A20 Premier Ryesport was updated in 2017 with the inclusion of Eurosport perennial ryegrass to ensure improved fineness of leaf, live ground cover, better recovery and visual appearance.
The mix is used by a large number of leading sports stadiums, and has set the benchmark for producing some of the best quality sports surfaces in the UK.
Providing a quick-recovering, disease-resistant sward, A20 is an ideal choice for any stadium or sports ground.
- 10% EUGENIUS Perennial Ryegrass
- 40% CALICO Perennial Ryegrass
- 15% Eurosport Perennial Ryegrass
- 15% EUROCORDUS Perennial Ryegrass
- 20% ZURICH Creeping Perennial Ryegrass
- Excellent recovery across all four cultivars
- High shoot density
- Dark green in winter and summer
- A combination of fineness of leaf and a good cleanness of cut make a sward that is exceptionally easy to mow stripes in
- Good disease resistance
- Good post winter recovery