Theories Landscapes specialises in the design and construction of creative, non-prescriptive playground equipment. The company has expertise in providing play houses, tree houses, and tree-top experiences that transport children safely into a world of play amongst the branches.
Theories Landscapes offers design versatility supported by an extensive build capability, which means the company can cater for an extensive range of project environments and requirements.
- Raised tree houses, play houses, and tree top experiences
- Play houses and dens
- Bespoke design and build to a fixed budget
- PII certification and risk assessment
- Sustainable and environmentally responsible materials
- Maintenance schedules
- Artistic treatments
- Interactive features
- Standalone or integrated into a comprehensive play landscape
- Inclusivity and accessibility
- BS EN 1176 and BS EN 1177