DekorGrip Resin Bond is a two-part surface dressing material for binding aggregates to a substrate. The system is used to create hard wearing surfaces with attractive aggregate finishes that stay in place.
The two-part system - resin and hardener - is mixed and spread over the prepared area. While the resin and hardener are still tacky, the aggregate is sprinkled over it, with the excess brushed away the next day.
For maintenance, refuse, dirt and leaves can be brushed or pressure-washed away.
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Harmonises perfectly with surroundings
- Offers excellent anti-slip properties
- Simple and fast to lay over any existing surface
- Fast installation
- Extremely durable
- Low maintenance
Aggregates supplied include bauxite, flint, pea gravel, basalt, granite and marble. Aggregate sizes are from 0.5mm upwards. Anti-skid aggregates can also be applied.
- Heritage sites
- Car parks and access areas
- Restoration and regeneration projects
- Driveways and courtyards
- Parks and open spaces
- Pavements and community areas