BodPave® 85 cellular, interlocking, porous pavers are designed for natural grass reinforcement, ground stabilisation and gravel retention. Aimed at regularly trafficked surfaces, they have a load-bearing capacity up to 400t/m2 when filled.
The open cell structure allows high surface water infiltration and is suitable for source control within a SuDS scheme.
The paving grids are easily connected by a snap-fit system and can be overlapped to fit non-square applications.
- Up to 400t/m2 bearing capacity when filled
- Porous surface allows rainwater infiltration
- Simple snap-fit interlocking system
- Large ground spikes for stability
- 100% recycled polymer
- Grass or gravel car parks / coach parks
- Overspill / overflow grass car parks
- Emergency service (fire access routes)
- HGV service access routes
- Aircraft taxiways and helipads
- Walkways and disabled access routes (DDA)
- Golf buggy paths
- Driveways and residential lawn parking
- SuDS source control
Manufactured from 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
Percentage open cell
500 (L) x 500 (W) x 50mm (D) plus 35mm long ground spikes (18 per paver)
Cell walls are 2.5-4.4mm thick