Isotrack L man-handleable ground protection mats provide safe, temporary access for work areas and protection over soft ground conditions and hard surfaces.
Two person lift for easy handling and installation.
IsoTrack panels are used across a wide range of industries including civil engineering, landscaping, golf course and sports field maintenance, holiday home parks, heritage and archaeological sites, and a multitude of other applications. This enables more efficient and safer working conditions whilst at the same time promoting a more professional image to clients and customers.
Temporary trackway panels are held in stock for purchase and immediate dispatch or collection. Groundtrax can deliver using their own transport, nationwide pallet delivery companies or via clients' own transport.
- Panel dimensions: 2410 x 1200 x 12mm (usable surface area: 2.89m²)
- Panel weight: 36kg
- Load bearing capacity: 80t (dependent upon the underlying ground conditions)
- Support vehicle weights up to 80 tonnes*
- Man-handleable mat – two person lift and easy handling using the hand cut-outs
- Fast and easy to install using a choice of connection options
- Compression moulded high-performance thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and oil and is UV-protected
- Flexible but tough and durable mat for long life use
- 100% recyclable at end of life
Key information and features
- One mat but two different traction surfaces – for vehicle and pedestrian use
- IsoTraction® surface designed and tested to provide the best vehicle tyre traction surface on the market
- Unique elongated connector hole design to compensate linear expansion / shrinkage of mats during extreme temperature changes
- Customer logo option
Applications – main sectors
- Construction and civil engineering
- Drilling contractors
- Emergency access
- Temporary road and work areas
- Hard and soft landscaping work
- Sports facilities and recreational grounds
- Pedestrian walkways
- Any project requiring safe temporary access for vehicles and equipment