ACO MonoDrain is a one-piece channel drainage system that is an effective alternative to traditional two-part channel and grate systems. The channels are constructed in one-piece with an integral Heelguard™ grating, making the product strong and robust.
1m channel units form the core of the range and are available in five constant depths. They range in height from 135mm - ideal where installation depths may be restricted - to the deepest 305mm unit for maximum hydraulic performance.
Extended range - ACO MonoDrain has now been extended with 150mm bore widths adding to the existing 100mm bore widths, which increases the intake area the channel system can handle.
- Versatile channel drainage system for surface water conveyance
- Easy to install
- 100mm and 1500 bore wide channels
- Robust one-piece construction - limits risks associated with dislodged or stolen gratings
- Manufactured from Vienite® polymer concrete using recycled material
- Available in three colours of Vienite®: Black, Grey and Natural
- Lockable rodding access points, sumps and gully units allow system to be cleaned efficiently with standard jetting equipment
- Certificated to BS EN 1433:2002 load class D 400* - suitable for light-duty pedestrian / landscaped / medium-duty applications including town centres, commercial developments and parking areas for cars and HGVs
*ACO MonoDrain system is not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways - for these application consider the use of ACO RoadDrain.
**Contractors save £5.07** per metre on concrete installation costs; achieved by reduced haunch requirements from 150mm down to 100mm. (150mm haunch Monoblock, vs 100mm MonoDrain for 0.0 channels, price of concrete £90 per m3 - priced August 2017).