Bodpave® 85 grass pavers / paving grids are a strong, interlocking, 100% recycled cellular porous plastic paving grid system for grass reinforcement, ground stabilisation and gravel retention for regular trafficked surfaces (pedestrian and vehicles).
- Can be installed with either a grass- or gravel-filled surface
- Manufactured in the UK from UV-stabilised, 100% recycled HDPE
- Strong, chemically inert and non-toxic
- Provides a durable, safe and eco-friendly surface for trafficked areas
The unique design of Bodpave® 85 resists lateral movement, improves traction and allows expansion and contraction whilst promoting optimum grass growth, root protection and surface stabilisation.
The open cell structure provides high surface water infiltration and is suitable for source control within a SuDS profile.
Bodpave® 85 permeable paving grids should be installed onto a well-prepared, free-draining, firm and relatively level sub-base (typically a DoT (GSB Type or reduced fines Type 3) using either a ‘reduced-dig system‘ or by employing a full sub-base construction incorporating a Tensar TriAx™ TX160 geogrid reinforcement layer.
The ground reinforcement porous paving grids simply connect together and are filled with either a sand / soil rootzone and seeded for a grass surface, or filled with an angular aggregate for a gravel surface as determined by the application. Construction profiles for each application will be determined by specific site conditions and loading criteria.
Groundtrax® strongly recommends that all installation areas should have sufficient drainage prior to the installation. Failure to ensure this may result in the product not performing as intended.
- Tile dimensions: 500 x 500 x 50mm (+ 35mm spikes)
- Assembled size on pallet: 1000 x 1000mm (2 x 2 tiles)
- Weight: 6.48kg per m² / 1.62kg per tile
- Pallet dimensions: 1000 x 1000 x 2340mm; contains 180 pavers / 45 layers (45m²)
- Total pallet weight: 300kg
Detailed design literature and technical support are available to download below.