EUROFLEX® EPDM Impact Protection Slabs offer effective protection when children jump or fall to the ground by attenuating the impact thereby reducing the risk of injury.
The tiles have an EPDM coat (formulated in-house) which comes in a wide range of colours, allowing the design of surfaces with personalised colour patterns which blend in perfectly with any surroundings, showcase the playing options offered, enhance recreational value and promote children's creativity.
The slabs provide a durable surface which is unaffected by weather conditions and frequent use.
- Children playgrounds
- Multi-generation recreation facilities
- Schoolyards, kindergartens and day care facilities
- Amusement parks
- Tested according to DIN EN 1176-1:2008
- Unharmed by weathering and extreme temperatures
- Made from high-quality recycled rubber granulate and PU binding agents
- Critical fall height determined by the Head Injury Criteria (HIC) method
- Highly resilient, unharmed by weathering
- Suitable for under outdoor playground equipment for fall heights up to 3.0m
- Adjacent tiles interconnected with pre-inserted pins ensure the safe and secure surface
- Large drainage capacity provided by dimple texturing on lower surface
- Cost-effective to install with great freedom for design
Base slab: recycled rubber granulate with PU binding agent
Surface: EPDM rubber with PU binding agent
Available in seven RAL colour as standard. Special colours are also available (13 RAL colours). Download the brochure for details.
Available in seven thicknesses (30 to 90mm) suitable for fall heights from 1 to 3 metres. Softsystems consist of a 70mm impact protection slab with a 20mm base layer.
1.00m max. fall height: 30mm x 500mm x 500mm, 5.6kg/unit
1.20m max. fall height: 40mm x 500mm x 500mm, 8.1kg/unit
1.40m max. fall height: 50mm x 500mm x 500mm, 8.4kg/unit
1.60m max. fall height: 55mm x 500mm x 500mm, 9.3kg/unit
2.10m max. fall height: 70mm x 500mm x 500mm, 9.8kg/unit
2.40m max. fall height: 80mm x 500mm x 500mm, 12.8kg/unit
3.00m max. fall height: 90mm (Softsystem) x 500mm x 500mm, 11.0kg/unit
Tolerances: length and width ± 0,8%, thickness ± 2 mm.