Large-scale musical instruments consisiting of a crafted timber frame supporting a set of wooden bars. When these are struck by plastic beaters they produce warm marimba-like tones. Playable from both sides and suitable for up to 4 players.
Options for three different ranges
Built to scale suitable for public spaces and heavy use environments
Suitable for parks, gardens and recreational areas
Hand crafted solid larch and steel constructions
High quality, no-frills instrument for schools and managed sites
Loose beaters supplied; optional fixed beaters available
- FSC certified hardwood
- Stainless steel cables and fixings
- Durable and weatherproof
- Wheelchair accessible and interactive
- Pre-assembled and predrilled frames, all fixings and plans provided
- Postsaver sleeve pre-fitted to all posts.
- Steel post anchors available
Provides opportunity for creative musical expression in a variety of places from schools and playgrounds to carehomes and sensory gardens.