The Koster KB-Flex 200 waterproofing system is used for sealing pipe penetrations and cable ducts. It is suitable for waterproofing against ground moisture and pressurised water.
- Easy to use one-component material
- Allows a reliable seal with many different materials
- Does not shrink or dry out - remains permanently plastic, meaning cables can be installed into the finished waterproofing material at a later date if necessary
- Impermeable against water and vapour
- Doesn’t require ongoing maintenance
- Instantly can stop flowing water
- Adheres extremely well to dry and moist substates
- It’s a great solution for sealing pipe and cable penetrations along with leak sealing and gap filling and sealing
- Can be applied to dry, moist or wet substrates
- Has an immediate functionality
- Suitable for both positive and negative waterproofing
Applying Koster KB-Flex 200
Koster KB-Flex 200 can be applied on all mineral construction materials, eg concrete, masonry, mortar and plaster. It will also bond to ceramics and plastics such as PVC, polyethylene and polypropylene. The substrate can be dry, moist or wet. It must be sound, free of grease, tar and oil as well as dirt and other debris.
Koster KB-Flex 200 can be installed with a normal mastic gun as it comes in 310ml tubs.
- Product code: DMS237
- Size: 310ml
- Material: polyolefin
- Temperature resistance: max +50°C