· 2mm Thick Corten Steel Planter
· Naturally Weathers to Develop a Protective Rust
· Incredibly Strong and Durable
· Pre-weathering service available
· No Minimum Order
ADCBR3 100cm x 100cm x 75cm 64kg
ADCBR2 120cm x 120cm x 75cm 84kg
ADCBR1 150cm x 150cm x 75cm 115kg
· Corten Steel was originally developed for industrial uses such as bridge building and construction as it is incredibly strong.
· It is favoured by garden designers and landscapers for its striking rusty appearance which is formed during the weathering process.
· The weathering process takes approximately 3-9 months.
· The rust acts as a protective barrier, which does not penetrate or compromise the structural integrity of the material.
· During the weathering process the Corten Steel produces carbon run off which can cause staining to adjacent materials such as stone or concrete.
· To prevent staining or damage to surfaces, it is recommended that you do not place a Corten Steel product on a surface which will stain until the weathering process is complete.
· After the initial weathering period where the reaction can cause this run off, the Corten Steel will self- seal with little to no carbon run off.
Corten Steel is extremely durable and has a very high resistance to atmospheric corrosion, making it ideal for use in fire pits, planters and water features.