Securi-Mesh 358 Plus fencing is designed for high security perimeter and access control applications requiring a close mesh design.
The climb resistant double layer mesh exceeds Home Office specifications for use in prisons.
Small apertures and welds at each intersection eliminate foot and finger holds and prevent objects being passed through.
Securi-Mesh Plus is particularly effective against the use of conventional hand and portable power cutting tools.
- Staggered double skin mesh panels with wire welded at every intersection
- Overlapped by a minimum of 75mm at posts to maintain integrity of protection
- High security mesh fencing and access system exceeding UK prison specifications
- Unique vandal and tamper-proof panel to post fixing
- Mesh spacing conforms to anti-trap regulations
- Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Can be fixed to walls with cranked posts
- Matching swing and sliding gates available for pedestrian and vehicular access
- Can accommodate barbed/razor wire, Alarm-aFence®, or Rota-Spike®
- Post can be adapted to mount CCTV cameras or lighting
- Suitable for incorporation of Jaktronic advanced detection system
- Panels and posts are galvanized to BS EN 1461 as standard
- Panels and posts galavanized and powder coated to BS EN 13438 in one a standard colours
- Powder coating to any other BS or RAL colour to special order