Quality topsoil containing peat-free compost, ideal for general landscaping, beds or tree planting.
A general purpose recycled manufactured topsoil, screened to 15-20mm and blended 80:20 with our Eco Mix, peat-free, soil improver (PAS100 certified). This creates a fantastic nutrient and organic profile, meaning this soil is ready to use, no fertilisers required.
Our SuperSoil Coarse is Dorset produced and globally conscious. This is a fully recycled product that undergoes a meticulous refining process. The product is regularly checked and tested by leading soil scientist Tim O’Hare, meeting BS:3882:2015 certification.
Expertly screened to 15-20mm, a pH of 7-8.5 and free of viable weed, seeds and pathogens, SuperSoil Coarse is ideal for general purpose landscaping where some stone content is acceptable. Note: there are stones within this mix.
- Organic matter content helps with moisture retention and improves soil structure
- Nutrient-rich helping plants to establish quickly, no fertilisers required
- Improves moisture retention
- Perfect for landscaping and general garden use
- Friable and easy to work with
- Input materials: Recycled Inert Soil & PAS100 Compost.
- Particle Size Distribution: >90% passing a 6.0mm screen >75% passing a 3.0mm screen >50% passing a 1.0mm screen.
- Bulk Density: 980 – 1080 g/litre.
- Moisture Content: 20% m/m.
- Dry Matter: 80% m/m.
- Organic Matter: (as loss recognition) 3 – 20% of the dry matter.
- PH: 7 – 8.5.
- Electrical Conductivity: 270µS/cm.
- Purity: Substantially free of physical contaminants, viable weed seeds and pathogens.
- Potentially Toxic Elements: Within acceptable limits (“Heavy Metals”).
- Certification: PAS100 & the Compost Quality Protocol, in which this quality compost was produced in compliance with the Compliance Quality Protocol.
Eco Sustainable Solutions are based in Dorset and supply to the landscaping and amenity trade, primarily south of the M4 corridor but nationwide delivery can be arranged. Products can also be collected from our site near Bournemouth.