RootSpace Ocean® is a pavement support system manufactured from recycled post-fishing industry waste such as fishing nets, ropes and post-use rigid plastic.
- Optimum conditions for soil biology maximising root growth and tree health
- Very fast, simple and easy to assemble reducing installation time and costs
- Designed for easy integration and re-excavation for maintenance of utilities
- Minimum carbon footprint with 100% UK manufacture
- Minimum excavation depths required
- Can be used close to highways due to world-leading lateral performance
The post-fishing materials used are inspected and registered before being cleaned and fractioned. They then undergo a process of extrusion, washing, drying and finally separation before being cut into green pellets ready for use in manufacture at GreenBlue Urban’s HQ in Bodiam, East Sussex.
- 100% recycled polyprop, but only approx 30% ocean waste polyprop
- Only 2 main interlocking components
- Very open format with more than 95% soil void space
- Highly engineered lattice structure optimising world lead strength v cost ratio
- Unique lid creates essential air zone above soil
- Unique interlocking structural side panel