Baylis works on environmentally-sensitive sites using its in-depth knowledge of the natural world, coupled with a good understanding of low-impact construction techniques and statutory guidelines.
Past projects and experience extends to specialist projects such as landfill site reclamation, pond and lake formation, treatment and removal of invasive plant species, and much more.
Comprehensive planning and considerate, sympathetic implementation is key to success, and environmental construction work involves adherence to statutory guidelines.
- Environmentally-sensitive groundwork
- Site investigation and ecological assessment
- Commercial land restoration
- Natural pond / stream construction / renovation
- Amphibian fencing
- Bird and bat box installation
- Insect havens / bug hotels
- Hibernaculum construction
- Wildlife gardens / dipping ponds
- Removal and treatment of Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed, and other invasive weed