Proludic has been designing creative and innovative play spaces for over 30 years, with over 80,000 play areas installed in a wide range of contexts.
Proludic’s expertise and experience is put to good use in the design and creation of bespoke play areas. Listening, advising and sharing with customers are all part of the creative process, from the beginning of their project right through to its completion. Every request stimulates the artistic and technical creativity of its expert teams, and the knowledge of everyone involved ensures a consistent and high-quality installation.
Utilising the expertise of the teams in each of their fields, and their experience and interaction, appropriate and exclusive solutions are found.
Proludic can also help with:
- Access to all product downloads: 2D DXF, 2D/3D DWG files and images (JPEG).
- A variety of CPD seminars based on play-related topics.
- Bespoke design solutions.
- Over 400 products with a new product range launched every year.
- Timber and metal material solutions to suit a range of environments and schemes.
- Structural guarantees of up to 25 years available.
- Active participants of the API (Association of Play industries).
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment) and Constructionline approved.
- All products are independently tested and certified to EN1176 for play and EN16630 for sport.