Histon and Impington Junior School in Cambridge has been expanded and required multiple steel covered walkways and canopies to link the old buildings with the new.
Langley Design worked with Kier to provide a solution that was visually appealing and also made the existing outdoor courtyard areas more inviting. Langley Design created new products specifically for this project and manufactured planters out of recycled plastic to create different shaped planter/bench combination units for the children to enjoy at break times.
- Malford external curved steel canopy - MCP210
- Malford steel external canopy - MCP208
- Sheldon recycled plastic Z-shaped planter - SPL316
- Sheldon recycled plastic L-shaped planter - SPL316
- Sheldon recycled plastic straight planter - SPL316
- Sheldon recycled plastic benches - SBN310-2200