BC pedestals are adjustable and versatile and can be used in a wide range of decking and paving contexts. A new method of spacer tabs separates pavers and decking and allows adequate water run-off for the application. The spacer tabs can rotate 360° with 20 location points on the head of the pedestal which makes the system uniquely flexible.
- 80% recycled and 100% recyclable polypropylene
- Supports loads in excess of 1000kg per pedestal
- Patented slope corrector can create or compensate for up to 5% pitch and can accommodate a range of services beneath floor level as well as giving excellent drainage
- Fully adjustable system from 11 to 1120mm
- Easy access – services running in the cavity below can be easily reached
- For use at ground level or roof level for all types of stone, timber or industrial paving, decking or grid options
Designed for all types of decking options including timber, composites and plastics.
The joist cradle can accommodate up to 110mm-wide joists, offer larger joist centres, and offer commercial loadings required on demanding installations.
Additional attachments for cross joists to create a grid pattern if required.
Accommodates all dimensions of paving, and all material options, including; natural stone, concrete products, porcelain, and timber tiles.
Spacer tabs are available in 2, 3, 4.5, 6, 8 and 10mm.
The spacer tab's ability to rotate 360° with 20 location points on the head of the pedestal allows any paving layout, including circles arcs, odd shapes etc.
For data sheets and specifications, go to: https://www.buzonuk.com/resource-centre-3/