Product / system manufacture
Product / system supply
Architect: Berman Guedes Stretton
St Clare’s College in Oxford is an international residential college specialising in teaching the International Baccalaureate to students from over 40 countries. Completed in 2014, the Pamela Morris Building provides outstanding teaching facilities for staff and students.
The complex new building, which cost £2.2million, was designed by BGS Architects and covers a 735sqm area.
LED-Line illuminated benches from URBASTYLE have been installed in the outdoor courtyard areas to provide relaxing areas of students to sit.
More projects by URBASTYLE®View all
Also by URBASTYLE®
- More projects on EXTERNAL WORKS
- Concrete paving flags (7)
- Steps (3)
- Tree seats (3)
- Retaining walls (2)
- Sculpture and statues (2)
- Bollards for streets and parks (1)
- Gate piers (1)
- Planters for streets and parks (1)
- Planters with bench seating (1)
- Tactile paving (1)
- View all products and services
- View company profile