Elcot undertakes site surveys for private home owners and provides a report based on site observations and any other available information, to establish the extent of the Japanese Knotweed problems.
A fixed cost package is then provided for a total Knotweed management plan for the whole site to suit clients' timescales.
The company has been a leading Japanese Knotweed control specialist since 1998 and offers the following services to ISO 9001,14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards:
- Full site set up.
- Health and safety plan to CDM requirements.
- Complete project management.
- Supply of all plant, operatives and labour.
- Manage the control of Knotweed on site so that other trades and construction work can continue with minimal interruption
- Manage, if required, the removal of Knotweed controlled waste from site, including incineration.
- Ongoing management and treatment of any remaining Knotweed until 2 full years with no re-emergence.
- Provide documentary and photographic evidence so that clients can demonstrate to legislative or other interested bodies that due care has been taken to address all issues relating to the on-site Knotweed problem.
- Provide information on the difference between the perceived and actual risks of following any proposed course of action.
- Address all actual immediate, short term and long term risks.