Learning Through Play provides a fully bespoke design-and-build playground service for schools and nurseries within London and in the South East, to extend curricula learning from inside the classroom to outside.
Scope of works
All aspects of the external playground environment are catered for in easily managed design-and-build packages that can include:
- artificial grass and rubber surfacing
- play equipment and features
- outdoor classrooms, amphitheatres and shade structures
- fencing and gates
Products and materials used
Natural and long-lasting materials are used to create unique themed learning and play experiences, which are independently inspected for safety on completion.
- Timber comes with a 10-year treatment guarantee against rot and insect attack.
- Artificial grasses come with an 8-year guarantee against ultra violet light degradation and faulty manufacture.
- Rubber surfaces are guaranteed for up to 5 years against failure.
Learning Through Play works closely with clients to create designs that mirror their vision.
Projects frequently involve collaboration with pupils and teachers from concept to installation to make the whole project a learning experience.