A community resource centre required the supply and installation of a bespoke canopy to its entrance.
Following a lengthy design process, in consultation with Lancashire County Councils Corporate Property and Building, Design, Construction Group within the Environment Directorate.
Bailey Streetscene worked closely with the appointed contractor, Seddon of Bolton, to provide a street furniture solution that was on budget and fitted within their schedule of works, allowing them time to pave over the canopy fixing detail to provide a clean aesthetic finish to enchance the main entrance area.
- 6 metres x 6 metres x 3.75 metres height to front
- 3.15 metres height to rear
- 6mm clear PET glazing system incorporating twin fix glazing bars
- Galvanised and powder coated structural steel, Merlin Grey BS 18C25200mm
- Sub Surface base plate fixed to existing base by others
- Canopy overhangs to rear with gutter system discharging onto a flat roof to overcome drainage issues
Bailey Streetscene's service included full CAD design drawings for the client with contractor approval prior to production. Full structural calculations included in the design / costs as per Lancashire County Councils standard requirements.