Ice Watch's snow clearing service ensures a clear and safe path for pedestrians and motorists on business parks, industrial sites and other facilities with extensive car park, pavements and roads.
Ice Watch receives postcode specific weather forecast information for client sites and employs an in-house meteorologist to monitor changing conditions using its bespoke live weather radar system. By closely monitoring forecasts, Ice Watch identifies areas where snow is most likely. This ensures sites at risk are protected from disruption caused by snow and unnecessary call outs are avoided.
Ice Watch operates a helpline 24/7, allowing clients to request snow clearing services for unexpected snowfall events.
Nationwide snow clearing service
- Mechanical snow clearing for car parks, roads and hardstandings
- Manual snow clearing for footpaths and small areas
- Proactive service using site-specific in-house weather forecasting
- 24/7 hotline for clients to request snow clearing
- Winter risk management strategies