Christie's A Series single bench barbecue has been designed specifically for use with their CC2 electric cooktops.
Manufactured from stainless steel, the wheelchair-accessible public barbecue is the perfect vehicle for their proven reliable and efficient cooking technology. The design has been carefully considered to position the cooktop so that wheelchair users can reach the BBQ hotplate with ease, but is far enough away to stop small children touching the hot surfaces.
It aims for complete corrosion resistance and is easy to maintain. Once assembled, the seamless finish of the barbecue shows no visible fixings, whilst robust engineering aims for ultimate durability.
- Award-winning, contemporary aesthetic
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant, while adhering to strict safety standards
- Designed specifically for use with our celebrated high-efficiency CC2 gas or electric cooktops
- 855m bench height for ease of access to the cooktop by seated adults
- Corrosion resistant, low maintenance stainless steel construction
- Flat-packed for easy site access and reduced freight costs
- Fast, simple assembly by any competent person
- Raised drip tray for ease of removal and cleaning
- Cooktop hood
- Drip tray
- Sink accessories