PARKLETS 2.0 urban flooring modules can be used to extend pavements and provide more free space for people and plants.
The series consists of six complete modules which can be easily fitted in a street area, and moved if required. The modules have adjustable feet, enabling them to be adapted to different situations and height levels.
PARKLETS 2.0 modules are suitable for projects where former parking areas are to be converted into social zones.
- Can be postioned individually or joined together
- Signature plates provide an even transition from existing pavements
- Steel details are hot-dip galvanised and designed for long-term use
- Choose from nearly 200 different RAL colours for powder coating
- All screws and fittings are supplied in acid-resistant or stainless steel
- As standard, PARKLETS 2.0 come with high-quality, PEFC-certified Scandinavian pine
- Standard products in hot-dip galvanised, powder-coated steel are also available with wooden details in Kebony Radiata
- Other types of wood are available on request
- Forest Mech
- Urban Flooring