Bi-folding speed gates are made to measure and have no ground track, reducing the disruption to the entrance. This gate is ideally suited to shallow or utility-congested substructures.
These gates offer security, efficiency and reliability and an effective solution to access control.
The main feature of bi-folding gates is that they open and close in a short time frame, reducing the "open time" on the gate. Gates are of a vertical bar design as standard.
The bifolding method of operation requires considerably less power to operate than conventional swing gates and also has less wind effect. Combined with the unique motor drive this results in a relatively lower powered and safer drive.
- Requires less power to operate than conventional swing gates.
- Ideal for shallow or utility congested substructures.
- PAS 28 rated providing discreet HVM.
- Come complete with a through photo beam system between posts.
- Operating speeds as fast as 1.2 sec per metre.
- Manual release.
- Safety edges.
- Virtually silent operation.
- Can match any fence types.
- Supplied fully CE accredited, conforms to the machinery Directive 2006/46/EC.
- Maintenance / service package available.