|Void ratio (%)||
ACO StormBrixx is a unique and patented plastic geocellular stormwater management system.
Its versatile design allows the system to be used in applications across all construction environments as a stand-alone solution or as part of an integrated sustainable urban drainage (SuDS) scheme.
The patented brickbonding and cross bonding feature provides a strong, long term installation and also helps to improve the construction speed of the tank.
Side panels are added to the perimeter of the system for lateral support and top covers are added to ensure consistent vertical support for the cover fill material.
The range consists of
- StormBrixx SD (standard duty)
- StormBrixx HD (heavy duty)
- Stackable design - simplifies delivery and site logistics.
- Open cell structure allows easy access for inspection by CCTV and jetting equipment.
- Single recyclable polypropylene piece assembles to form open-bonded structure.
- Unique pillar configuration gives a high porosity up to 97%.
- Can be configured to minimise silt accumulation.
- Low flow and drain down facility ensures system can be properly maintained throughout its life.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with CIRIA C680.
Additional accessories include
- Inspection points
- Pipe connectors
- Geotextiles and geomembranes
- 600 x 600mm access chamber for full inspection and maintenance for the StormBrixx HD
Also by ACO Water Management
- More products on EXTERNAL WORKS
- Channel drainage (22)
- Wildlife tunnels (5)
- Sports channel drainage (4)
- Amphibian fencing (2)
- Grass / gravel pavers and meshes (2)
- Recessed ground lighting (2)
- Stormwater flow control devices (2)
- Surface water / oil separators (2)
- Combined drainage kerbs (1)
- Gullies (1)
- View all products and services
- View company profile