Every opportunity to bring alive a child’s learning experience must be grasped and developed. The outdoor classroom is a means to enliven the learning experience and an opportunity to bring different curriculum contents to the blackboard.
Theories Landscapes create beautiful outdoor classrooms that are built with integrated seating and black boards, heating and lighting. They can be partially enclosed with sides and windows, and are durable and built to last.
The best outdoor class rooms will also function as a playtime shelter too proffering shade, sun, and rain protection. The covered play area will also provide a useful place for parents to gather and await collection of their charges.
It can also provide great imaginative play opportunities if they are built to provide dens and social areas.
Outdoor classrooms built by Theories Landscapes include:
- Sustainable and recycled materials
- A combination of beauty and function
- Construction to BS EN 1176 and BS EN 1177 standards
- Scalability and integration with the school playground, or standalone status
- Versatility and physical durability