The Securus S1™ welded steel wire mesh fencing is suitable for perimeters where physical security is paramount, and is the first level in a formidable defence against intruders that is approved for government use.
Ideal wherever physical security is critical, eg schools, police stations, utility suppliers and airports, it is hugely effective in the prevention of everything from vandalism to burglary and even terrorism.
Strong and durable, the anti-climb mesh fencing is fixed to a steel post with a solid clamp bar for added security. The system also carries certification to LPS 1175 SR1 (Loss Prevention Standards) to withstand basic tool attacks, with the ability to easily upgrade to LPS 1175 SR2.
Conforming to BS 1722-14 Category 4 for all fences over 3000mm, it provides confidence that assets are safe. Systems can also be enhanced from the company's active anti-intruder range with razor wire and a wide choice of other toppings.
- 76.2 x 12.5mm mesh apertures
- 358 rigid mesh fencing panel
- LPS 1175 SR1
- Secured by Design
- Guaranteed minimum 60-second delay against attack
- Upgradable to LPS 1175 SR2
- Approved for Government use – contact CPNI for further information
- Optional active anti-intruder toppings
- Full range of RAL colours available
2100, 2440, 3000mm
76.2 x 12.5mm
4mm (horizontals and verticals)
Top edge projection
Nil – wire is flush on all edges
80 x 60mm special flanged section (patent applied for)
80 x 80mm
120 x 5mm flat
CLD's welded steel wire mesh perimeter security fencing panels are galvanised and polyester powder-coated after stringent cleaning and treatment to give a well-adhered coating of 60 microns. They are also available as galvanised only which is a high aluminium content galvanising giving four times the life of BS 443. This finish is free of the sharps and irregularities found in the hot dip galvanising process.
- Ministry of Defence sites
- Police station
- Secure units
- Airports and seaports
- Utility suppliers
- Conforms to BS 1722-14 Category 4 for extra high security fences over 3m
- Certification to LPS 1175 SR1, with the ability to upgrade to level 2
- Secured by Design