The ArmaWeave® high-security mesh fencing system delays attacks from hand, powered and non-contact tools when compared with traditional welded mesh fencing systems. The tight mesh apertures make the fence difficult to scale.
ArmaWeave® is constructed using high-tensile steel with a galvanised Galfan polyester coated finish. A choice of colours is available.
ArmaWeave® has achieved Secured by Design approval and meets the current criteria for forcible attack (details on request).
- Tightly woven mesh configuration offers no climbing aids to protect against any would-be intruders.
- Self-raking. ArmaWeave® follows the topography of the site without any compromise in security or system rigidity. This reduces the number of posts required and associated civil costs.
- Manufactured using high tensile steel, making the panel very difficult to cut using hand and powered tools, offering a significant enhancement to other products on the market
- Double high-security fixings at the post increase security and protection against intruders.
- Works well with CCTV, PIDs and other intrusion detection systems
- Additional toppings such as razor wire and electric fencing can work seamlessly with the whole system and provide fewer potential complications than stepped systems.
- Available either bolt down, in-ground or on wall post options
- European Patent No. 2509692
- Height 2000, 2400, 3000, 3300, 3900, 5200mm (Note: Additional heights available upon request)
- Panel Width 2500mm
- Mesh Size 17 x 17mm
- Wire Diameter 4mm Verticals x 4mm Horizontals
- Top Edge Projection Minimal Projections
- Post Type OMEGA
- Clamp Bar Size 140 x 5mm
- Post Centres 2535mm
- Fixing Centres Max. 330mm
- Fixings Bolts, Nuts & Washers
- Panel Weight 12Kg per Sqm
Retrofitting palisade posts with ArmaWeave®
ArmaWeave® can be retrofitted to existing palisade posts, as long as the palisade posts are installed to BS 1722, since the wind loading is almost identical.
The fixings also use existing bolt holes in the horizontal rails, so all that is needed is to drill six holes in the posts to secure vertical clamping members.
The vertical members can be extended to allow for a wide range of toppings, including concertina razor wire and electric fencing.
As ArmaWeave is self-raking and mimics the functionality of palisade. The panels can also be manufactured to match the height of the existing palisade fencing.