Award winning SuperFlex® can be used as a base or binder course layer and combines the properties of high fatigue resistance with excellent deformation resistance. It is suited for use in a wide variety of applications and particularly
where cracking is a problem.
- Excellent crack resisting properties means SuperFlex is the ideal material when overlaying concrete.
- Excels in both deformation resistance and fatigue life over conventional mixtures.
- Allows early and temporary trafficking where site restrictions prevent the application of a surface course prior to the removal of traffic management.
- Impermeable, keeping out the unwanted action of trapped water.
- High fatigue resulting in longevity and therefore reduced costs.
- Specially selected polymer modified binders
- All highways applications, from lightly trafficked residential to major heavily trafficked motorways.
- Commercial and industrial areas.