Charcon Highway® is a combined kerb and drainage system, incorporating a channel base unit and a soffit / channel top unit. It offers a cost-effective all-in-one alternative to conventional kerb, gulley and drain networks.
Features and benefits
- High-capacity capacity system stores and removes water to an outlet, avoiding the need for frequently placed outlet points and reducing the need for underground pipework
- Available in half-battered and splayed profiles
- Manufactured using both wet pressed and semi dry processes
- Tested in accordance with European Standard BS EN 1433
- Strength requirements are met to the manufacturing standard
- Loading conforms to EN 1433 up to Class D (Class D = 400kN: Public highways and general parking areas)
- Low slip potential in accordance with manufacturing standard
- Dual carriageways
- Commercial sites
- Industrial sites
- Access roads
Designed for use with British Standard kerb.
Charcon is an Aggregate Industries business, and all products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 with factory compliance to ISO 14001.