PREMIUM WASHED BLOCK FOR PRESTIGIOUS SCHEMES.
Features & Benefits
- Pale, understated colour creates a contemporary backdrop to either modern or traditional projects.
- Can be used to create different patterning effects in adjacent areas while retaining overall texture and colour consistency.
- Incorporates up to 50% recycled and reclaimed aggregate.
- Available as an Infilta concrete block permeable paver (CBPP).
- Pencil chamfer profile creates a smoother riding surface.
- Available in long aspect paving for a versatile contemporary look.
- Semi dry manufacturing process then washed.
- Andover steps also available within the range.
Andover washed block paving is suitable for prestigious pedestrian areas and building developments including town centres and shopping precincts. Refer to our technical department for further guidance on suitability for given applications. For correct choice of block thickness to suit your application, refer to BS7533 Parts 1, 2 & 3.
Light grey, Graphite grey, Dark grey, White, Cream, Oak, Chestnut, Silver fleck, Light grey fleck, Graphite grey fleck, Dark grey fleck, Anthracite charcoal, Pink granite, Tuscan Porphyry, Heather Porphyry.
Complements Andover Textured block paving plus Eco Countryside kerbs. Made to order Andover washed steps also available.
Charcon Commercial Landscaping is an Aggregate Industries business, and all products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 with factory compliance to ISO 14001.